Also called strainers or sieve, a vibrating screen is made up of a vibrating chassis that supports one or more screening surfaces or elements inside. In the case of our machinery, it is specially manufactured for aggregates such as sand and gravel at industrial levels.
- Freely vibrating, on coil spring supports, with one or several decks, according to requirements. Conventional and special screens for large volumes of fine powders.
- Detachable trigger mechanism, with eccentric or concentric shaft, depending on the model, with counterweights to regulate the amplitude to the value required by the material to be screened.
- Simple side tensing and installation of nets.
- Large size bearing specially designed for screens.
- Extensive range of models, from 2.5 m2 to 14 m2.
- Two, three or four decks.
- Designed to operate in dry mode or with showers/sprinklers .
- Reliable and precise separation .
- Upper channels with movable cart, depending on the model, to facilitate maintenance .
- With lower roller systems, depending on the model .
- Vibration box, depending on the model, with fully detachable frames and mechanism, guaranteeing long-life of the bearings .
- Friction silentblock for aligning the screens lenghtwise and limiting side movements during stars and stops .