- Manufactured with two horizontal shfats with arms screwed to it perpendicularly.
- Direct transmision to the shaft with epicycle redution gears, synchronically triggered.
- Water consumption of the 1/3 or 1/4 m3/h according to produced tn/h.
- Used for size granulometries of 2 mm to 100mm.
- Eliminates a high proportion of the coar adhered to the stone´s external face.
- Eliminates clays and loams from primary materials.
- Simple to install.
- Easy to operate.
- Direct transmision through reduction gears avoids the wear generated by large-diameter crown transmissions.
- Crumbles soft descomposed particles